Monday 10 April 2017

Best Denim Shorts in Budget

Shorts are the best way to welcome the spring season! The most excellent thing about shorts it has no age limit- you can pull it off whether you are school kid or youngster or grandfather. In the summer heat, shorts are essential to stay cool, relaxed and get a tan and yet still maintain a sense of fashion and style. With so many options available in men’s shorts-chinos, prints, denim, knits men’s ought to get confused. Being a fashion conscious person, I always love to shop one step ahead of nature and can keep my style up to date. After consulting fashion magazines, upcoming style for the summer I put my hands on to men denim shorts online from Zobell, an online shopping destination for men.

Color, Fabric and more

I decided to stick to basic denim blue color for the beginning. This is the shade of dark wash denim that style bloggers love to recommend. The fabric of denim is thick, and ring spun which is the prime temperament of premium quality denim. The side pockets are spacious enough to keep my smartphone. Moreover, the slim cut and proper fit lend character to denim shorts. The length of the shorts falls above little the knees which provide these shorts extra gravity. Considering the fabric, quality, stitch and finishing these shorts tick all the right boxes.

Style

A really good thing about denim shorts for men is that they never go out of vogue and it’s easy to carry them. I paired my denim shorts with the white tee, braided belt, and nautical striped espadrilles. To add icing on the cake, I donned my aviators, braided bracelet and sports watch. The shorts fit well and are comfortable around the waistline, so it’s easy to spend hours wearing it at the beach, to a pool party or the mall.

Shopping experience with Zobell

With user-friendly website and loads of trendy clothes shopping at Zobell was so hassle free. From formals to casuals to sportswear they have a vast collection of clothing, bags, belts, shoes, hats and innerwear for men. Moreover, they have their blog on latest fashion trends and lifestyle topics. I love the impeccable online chat assistance provided by them. Zobell also bestowed 20% off on my first purchase. I would recommend everyone to take Zobell experience and explore an incredible collection.

Summary

The quality of denim shorts is higher than the similarly ­priced denim brands that I own. This is significant as Zobell denim shorts for men online are just Rs 1200 which did not put much strain on my pocket. At that price, it’s fair to say that most will find their denim shorts as an affordable, solid quality option. For me, denim shorts hits the sweet spot regarding price, fit, and quality.



from Cheshire Oaks Shopping http://www.cheshireoaksshopping.co.uk/2017/04/10/best-denim-shorts-in-budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment